Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Angel Without Wings" Chapter 1: Love That Sprouted On The Freshman Years

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

"I was a bit dizzy and my head hurts, and when I opened my eyes that's when I saw her..."


It's my first day at the university and I'm also a freshman this year, I'm Rey I'm 17 years old a fresh graduate from high school, and I'm new in this place kaya mangangapa ngapa pa ako sa mga bagay bagay dito sa school. So I've chosen the course of Information Technology para naman maiba sa pamilya ko kasi marami nang Engineers on our family so I chose that one for a change and it's not half bad at all. After the long speech of our school director it's time to go to our respected rooms to meet our instructors nothing much special today it's just like my first day in my high school days, after some introduction our instructor immediately dismissed us because its just our introduction day, so i had so many time for walking around the campus and familiarize each place so that i won't get lost. After some time on doing some walking and familiarizing I got hungry and I bought some food on the cafeteria."Grabe gutom na gutom ako sa kakalakad, ang laki pala ng school na 'to." I said to myself while munching on to my hammed and cheese sandwich I bought on the cafeteria. After I'm done eating naupo na lang ako ng saglit kasi busog pa ako at gusto ko rin magpahinga dahil napagod din ang paa ko kakalakad sa loob ng campus so as I sit on the cafeteria and watch all the other students walk on by the hallway. Different courses, different faces, different statuses in life, different nationalities, I've witnessed them just by sitting on the chair on our cafeteria. "Di na ako magtataka, napakaganda ng school na pinasukan ko" I said to myself as I continue to watch my co-students pass by the hall and the corridors of our school cafeteria.I think 15 minutes had passed before i sat up from what I'm sitting and continue to walk around the school, and I found a place that I can relax whenever I had some free time, the rooftop. I saw some food wrappers and I think this place has already being used for hang outs pero naisip ko ay ayus na rin yun para naman may makilala rin ako sa labas ng kursong pinili ko. I continue to walk around the school, nothing much special here. I keep on walking and walking pero lumipad ang isip ko at hindi ko na alam kung saan ako naglalakad nang biglang may nabangga ako na tao. Hindi ko na napansin yun kasi lumilipad talaga ang isip ko nang makita ko isa pa lang co-students ko na babae pero nung tiningnan ko mukha niya maganda naman siya tapos nung tiningnan ko I.D. niya nakita ko na IT din ang course niya dahil sa parehas kami ng color coding sa ID so I observed her more. She has a very long hair, medyo singkit mata niya na tumerno sa kanyang mestisang kutis. So during my observation to her I didn't noticed that she's already looking at me and when our eyes met. Her cheeks turned red which is a sign of she is blushing but also I think that I became rude from looking her so I apologized to her "I'm sorry." I said to her honestly with my face looking down, "It's ok, I'm not looking on my way naman eh." She replied with a smile to me that gave me a relief , I stood up first so that I could lend her a hand on standing up but I didn't failed on doing that because she gave me her hand and I gently pulled her up. "I'm Jsimyth" with her matching cute smile on her face that made me speechless to my feet, "I... I... I..." As I start to tell my name to her, naunahan na niya ako sa pamamagitan ng pagtingin niya sa I.D. ko. "Ikaw pala si Rey, nice to meet you!" after that she slowly gave her hand to me, and I silently replied to her by holding her hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you too, J uhhh..." Nung tiningnan ko kasi ang ID niya ay medyo nalito ako sa spelling ng pangalan niya at medyo unique ito. "It's Jsimyth, J-see-mit". She replied again with correcting her name. "Ok miss Jsimyth, nice to meet you too parehas pala tayo ng course na kinukuha". My reply to her to make her a bit comfortable to me. "It's ok its just an accident yup I'm a first year IT student, to make it short I'm a freshman here" she said to me while fixing a bit herself from the bump we had before and after a little conversation she told me the she would get going for her next class "I'm sorry that we can't talk that long, I've gotta get going so that I wont be late to my next class. See you later Rey!" she said goodbye to me after that she ran off again in a hurry to make sure that she won't be going late to her next class. As I stood by the hallway I looked at my watch and realized that I'm also late for my next class, P.E. I hurriedly run to our gymnasium so that i won't be late and thank goodness I'm not late, so our instructor told us to change to our P.E. uniform and meet him at the right corner of the gym, may mga nagpa-practice at mga nag ta-tryouts para masali sa mga sports na gusto nila. Sa pag libot ng mata ko napansin ko ang isang volleyball tryouts na malapit sa amin at doon nag stay ang mata ko hindi ko alam kung anong hangin pero biglang napalingon ako sa kaliwa nung narinig ko ang isang napakalakas na pagpalo sa bola, at yun nga nakita ko siya. I was astonished from her, because she was so beautiful and the way she jumped and do that spike on that volleyball. Everything went slow-mo when i saw her, but then suddenly I heard some people shouting I don't know why but I can't respond right in instant because of what I'm feeling right now, Her long black hair, small pinkish-red lips, porcelain skin and very cute nose and eyes. Suddenly everything turned black because something very hard had strike me straight at my face. I realized that I loss my consciousness and fell on the floor. I was unconscious for about a minute and I realized that when I was looking at that girl I was already been hit by a ball on the face. I was a bit dizzy and my head hurts, and when I opened my eyes that's when I saw Her.

-To be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment